2022 - 6-on-6 Outdoor
June 9, 2022 - September 15, 2022
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This will be a co-ed 18+ league, with 6 aside played on half-sized fields with small nets and no goalies. Games are planned for Thursday, at the Bruce Ave fields. This will be a recreational, fun league. There are no referees, so players are expect to make their own calls. We won’t police shin-pad use, but they are highly recommended for your own safety. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect your peers and do your best to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field. Please review the rules for other details.
We will continue to follow public health guidelines for COVID. For now, that means self-assessing for COVID symptoms. If you are experiencing any, please be courteous and do not come to your game until you are symptom-free for 24 hours.
In an effort to reduce waste and save our members a few bucks, we developed a Jersey Sustainability program. When you first register for a KASA league you must purchase two jerseys: 1 x blue (“Home” teams) and 1 x orange (“Away” team). If you played during the 2021/2022 indoor season and already have two jerseys, you can skip the jersey purchase and your registration cost will be discounted. Please pay careful attention when completing the jersey question in the registration form.
Games are 2×25 minute halves, played between 6:30 PM and 9:30 PM (exact times dependent on the number of teams that sign up). The league will run from 9Jun2022 to 15Sep2022. Cost is $75 (with jerseys) or $55 (without jerseys). Payment will be processed through PayPal.
|Format:||Co-Ed 6-on-6 (no goalie), half field|
|Dates:||9Jun2022 to 15Sep2022|
|Time Slots:||Between 6:30 and 9:30 PM|
|Game Length:||25 minute halves (5 min halftime)|
|Location:||Bruce Ave Fields|
|Cost:||$75 / 55 per person|
1. Teammate Match/Request System: Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. Payment will be through PayPal using the PayPal website to keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA. Cash or e-transfer will not be accepted.
3. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
4. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
5. Only sign up for the “waitlist” registration after all regular spots are filled. This sign-up is not guaranteed – but you will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
*** If you have any problems with registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Bruce Avenue Fields