2021/2022 - 5-on-5 Indoor - With Goalies
November 26, 2021 - April 22, 2022
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Welcome to yet another amazing season of Indoor co-ed 18+ soccer where new participants are always encourage to join!
This a recreational, fun league with goalies (4 players and 1 goalie) and a referee. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect the referee and their decisions to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field. The level of competition is intended to be higher than the no goalies league (Wednesdays) but all interested players are welcome.
**You must be 18 years old by the first game in order to be eligible to play**
|Format:||Co-Ed 5-on-5 (with goalie and referee)|
|Dates:||November 26, 2021 to April 22, 2022|
|Time Slots:||7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm starts, with 5 minutes between games|
|Game Length:||25 minutes halves, with a 5 minute halftime|
|Location:||Davidson Center Gymnasium, Kincardine|
|Cost:||$150 per person|
As required by the Province of Ontario, the Municipality of Kincardine has implemented proof of vaccination requirements at indoor municipal recreation facilities. This is applicable to KASA leagues being run within the Davidson Center. Proof of vaccination will be checked at the door. For more details refer to the Municipal website.
Masks are not required to play, but are to be worn in common areas such as when entering the building or using the change rooms.
1. Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
3. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
4. Payment will be through PayPal or a credit card. Both are through the PayPal website and keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA.
*** If there is a reason why you cannot pay online or any other problem with registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Davidson Centre
Indoor Events are held at the gymnasium within the Davidson Centre.