2019 - 6-on-6 Outdoor
June 3, 2019 - August 29, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Welcome to yet another amazing season of Outdoor co-ed 18+ soccer, where new participants are always encouraged to join!
This league is 6-on-6 soccer (with no goalies or a referee), played on half-sized fields with small nets. Games are planned for Thursday, and are expected to be at the Bruce Ave fields. This will be a recreational, fun league. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect your peers and do your best to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field.
Cost is $70. Games are 60 minutes long, played between 6:30 and 9:30 pm from June 6, 2019 to August 29, 2019.
We’re also considering an outdoor tournament in September. Stay tuned for details regarding a separate sign-up, later in the summer.
**You must be 18 in order to be eligible to play**
|Format:||Co-Ed 6-on-6 (no goalie), half field|
|Dates:||June 6, 2019 to August 29, 2019|
|Time Slots:||Between 6:30 and 9:30 pm|
|Game Length:||60 minutes (no halftime)|
|Location:||Bruce Ave Fields|
|Cost:||$70 per person|
1. Teammate Match/Request System: Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
3. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
4. Only sign up for secondary registration after all regular spots are filled. This sign-up is not guaranteed – if enough people sign up we will field additional teams. Your money will be refunded at the start of the season if we cannot find you a spot.
5. Payment will be through PayPal or a credit card. Both are through the PayPal website and keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA.
*** If there is a reason why you cannot pay online or any other problem with registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Bruce Avenue Fields