2019/2020 - 5-on-5 Indoor - No goalies
November 27, 2019 - April 24, 2020
6:30 pm - 11:55 pm
Welcome to yet another amazing season of Indoor co-ed 18+ soccer where new participants are always encourage to join!
**You must be 18 by November 1st, 2018 in order to be eligible to play**
This a recreational, fun league without a referee. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect your peers and do your best to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field.
|Format:||Co-Ed 5-on-5 (no goalie)|
|Dates:||November 27, 2019 to April 22, 2020|
|Time Slots:||6:45pm,7:45pm and 8:45pm starts (back-to-back games)|
|Game Length:||60 minutes (no halftime)|
|Location:||Davidson Center Gymnasium, Kincardine|
|Cost:||$120 per person|
1. Important Changes to the Teammate Match/Request System:
Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive. The changes we are making are listed below.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
3. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
4. Payment will be through PayPal or a credit card. Both are through the PayPal website and keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA.
*** If there is a reason why you cannot pay online or any other problem with registration, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Davidson Centre
Indoor Events are held at the gymnasium within the Davidson Centre.