2017 11-on-11 Outdoor
May 28, 2018 - August 27, 2018
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
This is the 8th year of outdoor 11-on-11 co-ed 18+ soccer league and new participants are always welcome!
This year all games will be played on the Bruce Ave field which allows us to take advantage of the new lights. That means there will be no games ending early due to lack of light! We will be playing two games per night on the Bruce Ave field (back-to-back).
**You must be 18 by May 28th, 2018 in order to be eligible to play**
This a recreational, fun league with a referee. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect the referee and their decisions to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field.
|Format:||Co-Ed 11-on-11 (standard soccer)|
|Dates:||May 28, 2018 to August 27, 2018|
|Timeslots:||6:30pm and 8:15pm starts (back-to-back games)|
|Game Length:||90 minutes plus halftime|
|Location:||Bruce Avenue Field, Kincardine (full-sized field with the lights)|
|Cost:||$110 per person|
1. Important Changes to the Teammate Match/Request System:
Every year the Exec spends a lot of time agonizing over the teams, trying to make even teams and accommodate everyone’s teammate matches/requests. We are making some changes this year to give ourselves more flexibility and more information when making the teams. Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive. The changes we are making are listed below.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
3. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
4. Payment will be through PayPal or a credit card. Both are through the PayPal website and keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA.
*** If there is a reason why you cannot pay online or any other problem with registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Bruce Avenue Fields