2018/2019 - 5-on-5 Indoor - With Goalies
November 9, 2018 - February 28, 2019
7:15 pm - 12:00 am
Welcome to yet another amazing season of Indoor co-ed 18+ soccer where new participants are always encourage to join!
This league is Indoor 5-on-5 soccer with goalies (4 players and 1 goalie), as well as a referee. Games are scheduled for Friday evenings at the Davidson Center.
This a recreational, fun league with a referee. While slide tackling is not allowed, soccer is a physical sport and there will be contact. Respect the referee and their decisions to ensure the overall safety of the players on the field. The level of competition is intended to be higher than the no goalies league (Wednesdays) but all interested players are welcome.
Cost is $140 for Friday nights. Games are approximately 1 hour long played between 7:15-10:15pm from mid-November 2018 to mid-May 2019.
**You must be 18 years old by November 9th, 2018 in order to be eligible to play**
|Format:||Co-Ed 5-on-5 (with goalie and referee)|
|Dates:||November 9, 2018 to May 17, 2019|
|Time Slots:||7:15pm,8:15pm and 9:15pm starts (back-to-back games)|
|Game Length:||60 minutes|
|Location:||Davidson Center Gymnasium, Kincardine|
|Cost:||$140 per person|
1. Important Changes to the Teammate Match/Request System:
Our primary goal is to make the teams as even as possible because we feel that best way to make a league fun is to make all teams/games competitive. The changes we are making are listed below.
- Teammate Matches are only guaranteed if the person you request as your Teammate Match also requests you as their Teammate Match in their registration (i.e. no more daisy-chaining teammate matches).
- Instead of Teammate Requests (i.e. non-guaranteed matches) we have added a second free-form comment section. If there is another person (or persons) you want on your team, put their name(s) down and include a reason why. The reason can be whatever you want from carpooling with the person to just wanting to go drinking with them after the game! We will take this into account when making the teams and do our best to be accommodating.
2. You can register up to 2 registrations in a single transaction by selecting the appropriate quantity of registrations (multiple people). All registrants must agree to the waiver and photo release.
3. The purpose of the self-assessment questions (skill level, fitness level, number of years of organized soccer played, etc) is to help us make more balanced teams.
4. Payment will be through PayPal or a credit card. Both are through the PayPal website and keep your credit card information confidential. It is not shared with KASA.
*** If there is a reason why you cannot pay online or any other problem with registration, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to resolve the issue. ***
Venue: Davidson Centre
Indoor Events are held at the gymnasium within the Davidson Centre.